Saturday, May 31, 2014

OTP June KOM Your Art Your Passion Flying Unicorn

 Hi guys! I have my OTP to share with you today. Let me first say that I LOVED IT!!! LOL I really let my imagination run wild with this little guy!! The OTP is always included in the Main kit. Its always FUN to play with too!!

 You say "Its a bench?! What can you possibly do with a bench??".. I say this.. A bench, where do you normally see them? In a park right?? Well in my head. I see a place where children play and have fun. Then I start thinking about a whole new world.. I see this bench in a beautiful park with trees and a small stream that runs thru it.. This bench has magical powers to take you to a magical land.. Only seen at a certain time of day. When most are busy hurrying along not paying any mind to these little creatures at play. Except for a young mind. This world is called "Aldanon"..

 Filled with fairy folk who spend the day tending to the flowers and seeing that they bloom properly.. Oh now there is mischief involved from time to time.. Fairy dust is fun to play with and well they love to have fun! LOL Today was a day they were tending the pink roses. And one of the fairies thought it would be fun to start turning other things pink too! Hehe.. But first she wanted to start with a white canvas, then go pink.. Lets take a peek to see what happens shall we?!



Fun huh?! LOL Well it was.. Till the fairy queen saw it and made them clean the mess up! Hehe So they started to work on the fairy land creatures first.. The bird and butterflies.. Oh yeah we have the dreamer of the fairies as well.. She is the one holding the flower at the bottom.. Always need a dreamer! ;)




I hope you enjoyed the trip to fairy land with me.. Its always nice to visit.. No creatures was harmed making this.. All was restored to their normal state. LOL

Items Used, but not limited too..
KOM OTP
Creative Embellishment Chippies Cogs gears, Fairy wings, Steampunk corner, Clock gear
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Lindys Mists
Shimmerz paints
Stampendous glitter (Fairy dust ;) )
Petaloo Flowers
Prima roses and vines
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
Pearl trim
Kaisercraft pearls and gems
Gesso
13 Arts Molding paste
Memory Box stencils


No comments:

Post a Comment